John Bird’s Higher Engineering Mathematics is a book of abundant mathematics stuff explaining all the Engineering Math topics very well. This book totally has 12 Sections, each section covering a number of major topics. These 12 sections as follows:
- Section A Number and algebra
- Section B Geometry and trigonometry
- Section C Graphs
- Section D Complex numbers
- Section E Matrices and determinants
- Section F Vector geometry
- Section G Differential calculus
- Section H Integral calculus
- Section I Differential equations
- Section J Statistics and probability
- Section K Laplace transforms
- Section L Fourier series
This book is useful for all the Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers, Aerospace engineers, Nuclear engineers, Petroleum engineers, Industrial engineers, Civil engineers etc. Here is the Higher Engineering Mathematics John Bird 7th edition PDF. You can view/download the PDF file from the below-given link.
Higher Engineering Mathematics John Bird 7th edition PDF Free Download
Useful Links for other books:
You can follow us for all the latest Gate 2017 books, materials, updates, tips etc.
With one click you can share Higher Engineering Mathematics John Bird 7th edition PDF with your friends. Stay tuned to receive Gate 2017 updates @gate2017exam.com. ( Book mark the page with Ctrl+D )
NOTE: All the pdf documents which put here are Freely distributed if you feel anything as inappropriate then do let us know we’ll remove them from this site.